Friday 22 March 2013

Where has time gone!?


I can't believe we only have a week left in the schools. I am having an amazing time and am dreading having to leave. Alannah and I have done some really fun and exciting things with our class! One thing I want to talk specifically about is recess. A bobcat had come to the school to move some snow around to try and prevent flooding. This created tons of awesome blocks for snow forts. So over the past few recesses that we have actually gone outside and not been stuck inside for indoor recess (cause of the cold) we have gone out and helped the kids build snow forts. Amazing experience and so much fun! The kids were excited that we were coming out to help. I even caught myself complaining when the bell rang to go back inside! So I guess my message is go outside and have fun with your kids!! You won't regret it!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is awesome you and Alannah went outside and had fun with your students! I am very sad I never had the opportunity to do this. Often I spent my recess times conferencing before and after my lesson with my co-op and teaching partner. Although this seemed like the right time to do it I now see how beneficial it would have been to be outside active with our students! Both students and teachers need this fifteen minute break and being outside would be a better way to spend it!

    ReplyDelete